Aren’t these mini pine cone wreaths sweet? And they’re very inexpensive and quick to make. Just go for a walk in the woods and gather the materials: 😀 some mini pinecones or alder cones – I used alder cones. This is the 7th project of my Advent Calendar.
Mini Pine Cone Wreath Ornament
- alder cones or mini pine cones
- wooden or glass beads
- wire cutter
- flat nose pliers
1. Cut a piece of wire, double it and insert the first mini pine cone between the wires.
2. Twist the wires to secure the mini pine cone.
3. String one bead on both wires, then insert the next mini pine cone between the wires and twist to secure.
4. String another bead and mini pine cone.
5. Continue until you have about seven or eight mini pine cones and beads on the wire.
6. Bend the wire into a wreath shape, wrap the wire to secure the wreath form and cut off the excess wire.
Wasn’t that quick and easy? 😀 Now make more mini cone wreaths with different colored beads. You could also paint the mini cones with acrylic paint.
Related: How To Make Golden Acorns