Welcome to the Sew It Cook It Craft It Link Party.
I didn’t host the link party last week because our dog is very ill. She was in hospital for some days.
From one day to the next she had respiratory distress. The veterinarian suspected that it might be pneumonia or a life-threatening lung lobe torsion – the radiograph showed fluid accumulation in the chest cavity. So she had to stay in hospital for the CT scan and probably surgery. But because her general health was so bad, she might not have woken up from anesthesia. Later the veterinarian suspected that she had internal hemorrhage: The blood count showed that she had nearly no platelets. It might be a tumor or a disease like anaplasmosis. We’re still waiting for the other blood test results. At least, she’s home again. 🙂 At the moment, she gets doxycycline, an antibiotic, and other medicine. She’s better now: the respiratory distress is gone. But she has paralysis on the right side of the face. The veterinarian suspects that it might be an allergic reaction to the infusion, a stroke or an ear disease. She now gets another medicine for the ears.
This week we have an appointment again for another radiograph and the blood test results.
But now onto the link party. 🙂
This Week’s Features
Grilling the Plants for Earth Day @ The Boondocks Blog
Copper Painted Thrift Store Finds @ Across the Boulevard
How to DIY Glass Jar Terrariums @ My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies
Coconut Lovers Banana Cream Pie @ Reviews, Chews & How-Tos
Last Week On Sew Historically
Natural Blue Frosting & Icing ⋅ Blue Pudding With Natural Food Coloring
- I’d love if you’d follow me on Pinterest, Instagram or Bloglovin.
- Please link back to the link party somewhere on your blog and share it via your social media so that others can find the link party. More link party visitors means more traffic for your blog!
- Link up your recipes, sewing and DIY projects. I’d also love to see natural makeup and hairstyle tutorials, and things you made for your dogs and pets. Link up as many posts as you like. Don’t link up posts you’ve linked before. Please do not link your Etsy shop, business or giveaways.
- Please visit some of the links and leave some comment love.
- Please pin images from the original blog.
- By entering a link, you give me permission to use your photos in features, round-ups and to promote the party. Proper credit with a back link to you will always be given. I’m pinning the features to my Sew It Cook It Craft It pinterest board.
- Sew It Cook It Craft It starts every Tuesday at 1pm UTC. You can link up for one week till the next link party starts.
[inlinkz_linkup id=714281 mode=1]
11 thoughts on “Sew It Cook It Craft It – Link Party #4”
Lina I’m so sorry to hear about your dog. It can be really rough when they are not feeling well. I have one that is old and he is not feeling great either. I hope you can help him and at the least he should not have to suffer.
Thank you for the feature and I hope all goes well.
So sorry to hear about your dog. We lost our chocolate lab just over a year ago and still miss her. Hope you can make her comfortable.
I’m so sorry to hear that your fur baby is sick! I know how helpless it can feel when you don’t know what’s wrong. I pray all will go well ~ and I’m happy she is home .
Thank you for the party today; I play to visit some other links.
~ Megin of VMG206
So sorry to read about your dog’s struggles. Wishing for the best.
Thanks so much for including my Copper Painted Thrift Store Finds in your features. I appreciate it!
Thank you for all your kind wishes. We’re back from the hospital again: the platelets and lung is o.k. The blood tests show that she has lyme borreliosis – so she gets doxycycline for one month. But, according to the veterinarian, the lyme disease isn’t the reason for the low platelets. Maybe she has a tumor in the uterus – it will be checked again in two weeks and maybe she needs surgery. Her face is still paralysed. Besides all that, she’s much better, but still very tired.
Thank you for the wonderful party! I appreciate you working so hard to share other bloggers content. I would love you to visit #WonderfulWednesday or #ThursdayFavoriteThings so I can return the favor! Have a great week.
Lina, So sorry your dog has been so ill, but I’m sure he feels better at home with your family. Thank you so much for the feature this week and for hosting. Hope your dog gets better soon! Take care.
Thank you for hosting! I hope your dog is feeling better.
First time here! Thanks for hosting and I certainly hope your dog gets well.
Sorry to hear about your dog, Lina. I wasn’t aware of your party and I’ve added it to my list–thanks for sharing @Vintage Charm!
So sorry about your dog! Hope he or she is doing better!! Great features. I’ll have to share when I have an appropriate post. Thanks for sharing with SYC.