Merry Christmas and welcome to the Sew It Cook It Craft It Link Party! You shared so many interesting crafts and recipes last week that there are more features today than usual! 😀 I’m excited what you’ll be sharing today!
And sorry for posting the party and today’s Advent calendar door late: My computer crashed while I was writing the posts.
Last Week On Sew Historically
This Week’s Features
- I’d love if you’d follow me on Pinterest, Instagram or Bloglovin.
- Link up your recipes, sewing and DIY projects, natural makeup and hairstyle tutorials, and things you made for your dogs, cats and other pets. I’m pinning the features to my Sew It Cook It Craft It pinterest board.
- Link up as many posts as you like. Don’t link up posts you’ve linked up before.
- Please visit some of the links and leave some comment love.
- Sew It Cook It Craft It starts every Tuesday at 1pm UTC. You can link up for one week till the next link party starts.
Please add the party button to your post or link party page, and share it on social media: More link party visitors means more traffic for your blog!
<a href=”https://www.sewhistorically.com/” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow noopener”><img src=”https://www.sewhistorically.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Sew-It-Cook-It-Craft-It-Link-Party-Sew-Historically-150.jpg” width=”150″ border=”0px” /></a>
If you were featured, grab the “I was featured!” button.
<a href=”https://www.sewhistorically.com/” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow noopener”><img src=”https://www.sewhistorically.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Sew-It-Cook-It-Craft-It-Link-Party-Sew-Historically-I-Was-Featured-Button.jpg” width=”150″ border=”0px” /></a>
By entering a link, you give me permission to use your photos in features, round-ups and to promote the party. Proper credit with a link back to you will always be given.
[inlinkz_linkup id=756975 mode=1]
6 thoughts on “Sew It Cook It Craft It – Link Party #36”
It is always a pleasure to link up with you. Thank you for all you do to bring bloggers together. I invite you to join me at #OverTheMoon #WWBlogHop #ThursdayFavoriteThings. Have a great week!
Thanks for joining each week! Merry Christmas!
Thank you for the feature of my wheat pudding. 🙂 It’s simple, unique, and delicious. Happy holidays!
You’re welcome! 🙂 Merry Christmas!
Thank you for the Feature, Lina.
You made my day!
Best wishes and Merry Christmas
You’re welcome! Merry Christmas!