Happy Halloween! And welcome to the Sew It Cook It Craft It Link Party! 😀 I’m excited what you’ll be sharing today!
Last Week On Sew Historically
1940 – 1950s Bra & Garter Belt + Free Patterns
This Week’s Feature
DIY Custom Farmhouse Island @ Domestic Deadline
- I’d love if you’d follow me on Pinterest, Instagram or Bloglovin.
- Link up as many posts as you like. Don’t link up posts you’ve linked up before.
- Link up your recipes, sewing and DIY projects, natural makeup and hairstyle tutorials, and things you made for your dogs, cats and other pets. I’m pinning the features to my Sew It Cook It Craft It pinterest board.
- Please visit some of the links and leave some comment love.
- Sew It Cook It Craft It starts every Tuesday at 1pm UTC. You can link up for one week till the next link party starts.
Please add the party button to your post or link party page, and share it on social media: More link party visitors means more traffic for your blog!
<a href=”https://www.sewhistorically.com/” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow noopener”><img src=”https://www.sewhistorically.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Sew-It-Cook-It-Craft-It-Link-Party-Sew-Historically-150.jpg” width=”150″ border=”0px” /></a>
If you were featured, grab the “I was featured!” button.
<a href=”https://www.sewhistorically.com/” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow noopener”><img src=”https://www.sewhistorically.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Sew-It-Cook-It-Craft-It-Link-Party-Sew-Historically-I-Was-Featured-Button.jpg” width=”150″ border=”0px” /></a>
By entering a link, you give me permission to use your photos in features, round-ups and to promote the party. Proper credit with a link back to you will always be given.
[inlinkz_linkup id=746488 mode=1]
2 thoughts on “Sew It Cook It Craft It – Link Party #29”
Thank you for the party. Enjoy the rest of your week.
Thanks for the party, Lina. Hope you’re having a great week!