Welcome to the Sew It Cook It Craft It Link Party! 😀 I’m excited what you’ll be sharing today.
At the moment I’m sewing an Edwardian lace chemise by hand – you can follow along on instagram.
This Week’s Features
Spiced Potato Wedges @ Everyday Healthy Recipes
Canning Tomatoes from the Garden @ Our Sunday Cafe
How to make a rope mirror / The easy way @ Neli Design
Last Week On Sew Historically
DIY Pom Pom Leather Sandals – From Scratch!
New Pictures: Homemade Vanilla Extract With Rum
- I’d love if you’d follow me on Pinterest, Instagram or Bloglovin.
- Link up as many posts as you like. Don’t link up posts you’ve linked up before.
- Link up your recipes, sewing and DIY projects, natural makeup and hairstyle tutorials, and things you made for your dogs, cats and other pets. I’m pinning the features to my Sew It Cook It Craft It pinterest board.
- Please visit some of the links and leave some comment love.
- Sew It Cook It Craft It starts every Tuesday at 1pm UTC. You can link up for one week till the next link party starts.
Please add the party button to your post or link party page, and share it on social media: More link party visitors means more traffic for your blog!
<a href=”https://www.sewhistorically.com/” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow noopener”><img src=”https://www.sewhistorically.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Sew-It-Cook-It-Craft-It-Link-Party-Sew-Historically-150.jpg” width=”150″ border=”0px” /></a>
By entering a link, you give me permission to use your photos in features, round-ups and to promote the party. Proper credit with a link back to you will always be given.
[inlinkz_linkup id=732264 mode=1]
14 thoughts on “Sew It Cook It Craft It – Link Party #18”
I love that mirror! Thanks so much for the lovely party Lina. Hope you enjoy your week.
Thanks for joining again, Laurie! Enjoy your week too! 🙂
Thank you so much for featuring my potato wedges recipe! Have a good week:)
You’re welcome! Have a good week too! 🙂
Thank you for another fun party. Enjoy your week!
Thanks for joining again, Marilyn! Enjoy your week too! 🙂
Those little pom pom sandals are darling!
Thanks for hosting!!
Have a great week!
Thanks, Karren! Have a great week too! 🙂
Thanks for featuring my mirror! And thanks for the party!
You’re welcome! I love your rope mirror! 🙂
Thanks for the party, Lina. Hope you’re having a lovely week.
Thanks for joining again, Beverly! Have a lovely week too! 🙂
Thanks for hosting, Lina! Great party! Happy Thursday!
Thanks for joining the party, Ashley! 🙂