Welcome to the Sew It Cook It Craft It Link Party! 😀 I’m excited what you’ll be sharing today.
Here it was cold and rainy for weeks, but now it’s finally summer again! Yay! 😀 If you follow me on instagram, you know that I waited impatiently for dry weather to take photos for new blog posts! 😉 So, stay tuned for fun summer crafts with pom poms and tassels, a new shoe tutorial, picnic recipes, and more summer DIY’s and recipes.
And today starts a new fun instagram challenge: the #vintagesummerchallenge @faces_and_style and @anneliesvanoverbeek. I’m looking forward to the challenge! 😀
This Week’s Features
Lavender Iced Tea Recipe @ Lazy Budget Chef
IPA Mango Slushie @ Craft Beering
Hula Hana’s Blue Banana Cocktail @ Reviews, Chews & How To’s
Coastal Starfish Rope Coasters @ Across The Boulevard
Last Week On Sew Historically
DIY Huarache Sandals With Leather Soles
Rose Petal Ice Cream – Dairy-Free
- I’d love if you’d follow me on Pinterest, Instagram or Bloglovin.
- Link up as many posts as you like. Don’t link up posts you’ve linked up before.
- Link up your recipes, sewing and DIY projects, natural makeup and hairstyle tutorials, and things you made for your dogs, cats and other pets. I’m pinning the features to my Sew It Cook It Craft It pinterest board.
- Please visit some of the links and leave some comment love.
- Sew It Cook It Craft It starts every Tuesday at 1pm UTC. You can link up for one week till the next link party starts.
Please add the party button to your post or link party page, and share it on social media: More link party visitors means more traffic for your blog!
<a href=”https://www.sewhistorically.com/” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow noopener”><img src=”https://www.sewhistorically.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Sew-It-Cook-It-Craft-It-Link-Party-Sew-Historically-150.jpg” width=”150″ border=”0px” /></a>
By entering a link, you give me permission to use your photos in features, round-ups and to promote the party. Proper credit with a link back to you will always be given.
[inlinkz_linkup id=729938 mode=1]
10 thoughts on “Sew It Cook It Craft It – Link Party #16”
Thanks so much for featuring my Dirty Dancing inspired cocktail! I hope you have a wonderful week!
You’re welcome! I love blue drinks!
Thanks for the party, Lina and thank you for including my rope coasters in your features! Hope you have a wonderful week.
Thank you for hosting Lina! Enjoy your week.
Thank so much for the feature of the IPA mango slushie! BTW, that bracelet on your Instagram feed today is gorgeous:)
Thanks, Milena! 🙂
Thanks for hosting and I hope you are having a great week.
Thanks for stopping by, Bev!
Thanks so much for hosting. Enjoy your week!