Welcome to the Sew It Cook It Craft It Link Party! I’m excited what you’ll be sharing today! P.S. Sorry for posting the party late, I had a 3 day migraine attack again.
This Week’s Features
Modern Rustic Office Design @ Taryn Whiteaker
Chalk Painted Mason Jars @ Snazzy Little Things
Ongoing Themed Link Parties On My Blog
Click on the image to visit the party and add your links!
Pinterest Group Board
If you’d like to join the Sew It Cook It Craft It – Group Board group board, follow me or the Sew It Cook It Craft It – Group Board on Pinterest and leave a comment below or send me a message at Pinterest with your Pinterest name. Then I send you an invitation to join the group board (you find the invitation on your Pinterest page in the inbox at the upper right-hand corner). Accept the invitation and you can start pinning.
Follow Me On Social Media!
- I’d love if you’d follow me on Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube or Bloglovin!
- Please add the party button to your post or link party page (by downloading and uploading it to your blog) and share it on social media: More link party visitors means more traffic for your blog!
- Sew It Cook It Craft It starts every Tuesday at 1pm UTC. You can link up for one week until the next link party starts.
- Link up your recipes, sewing and DIY projects. Each week I’m featuring between one and five of your post and pinning the features to my Sew It Cook It Craft It pinterest board.
- Link up as many posts as you like. Don’t link up posts you’ve linked up before!
- Please visit some of the links and leave some comment love!
By entering a link, you give me permission to use your photos in features, round-ups and to promote the party. Proper credit with a link back to you will always be given.