Welcome to the 60th Sew It Cook It Craft It Link Party! 😀 I’m excited what you’ll be sharing today!
My black GSD puppy is growing so fast! 😀 She’s 20 weeks old today. More pictures and videos of her on my instagram account.
Last Week On Sew Historically
This Week’s Features
Rustic Beach Cottage Dining Room @ Repurpose and Upcycle
Fun Ways To Craft And Upcycle Fake Succulents And Cacti @ Pillar Box Blue
Everything Kitchen and The Kitchen Sink – Behind the Scenes @ Farmhouse 40
DIY Restoration Hardware Wall Shelf for Under $20 @ Centsible Chateau
NEW: Pinterest Group Board
Share your sewing projects, recipes and DIY crafts at the new Sew It Cook It Craft It – Group Board.
If you’d like to join the group board, follow me or the Sew It Cook It Craft It – Group Board on Pinterest, and leave a comment below or send me a message at Pinterest with your Pinterest name or email. Then I’ll send you an invitation to join the group board – you’ll find the invitation on your Pinterest page, in the inbox on the upper right-hand corner. Accept the invitation and you can start pinning.
You can pin your DIY crafts, refashion, sewing and embroidering projects, recipes, natural beauty product and hairstyle tutorials. I’d love to see your creative ideas!
- I’d love if you’d follow me on Pinterest, Instagram or Bloglovin.
- Link up your recipes, sewing and DIY projects, natural makeup and hairstyle tutorials, and things you made for your dogs, cats and other pets. I’m pinning the features to my Sew It Cook It Craft It pinterest board.
- Link up as many posts as you like. Don’t link up posts you’ve linked up before.
- Please visit some of the links and leave some comment love.
- Sew It Cook It Craft It starts every Tuesday at 1pm UTC. You can link up for one week till the next link party starts.
Please add the party button to your post or link party page, and share it on social media: More link party visitors means more traffic for your blog!
<a href=”http://www.sewhistorically.com/” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow noopener”><img src=”http://www.sewhistorically.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Sew-It-Cook-It-Craft-It-Link-Party-Sew-Historically-150.jpg” width=”150″ border=”0px” /></a>
If you were featured, grab the “I was featured!” button.
<a href=”http://www.sewhistorically.com/” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow noopener”><img src=”http://www.sewhistorically.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Sew-It-Cook-It-Craft-It-Link-Party-Sew-Historically-I-Was-Featured-Button.jpg” width=”150″ border=”0px” /></a>
By entering a link, you give me permission to use your photos in features, round-ups and to promote the party. Proper credit with a link back to you will always be given.