Welcome to the Sew It Cook It Craft It Link Party. I’m excited what you’ll be sharing today.
I’m now also hosting an ongoing T-shirt recycling link party. I’d be glad if you joined.
Thank you all for your kind wishes. 🙂 My dog is better but still very tired: she sleeps a lot. The facial paralysis is still there despite the medicine for the ears and another medicine to improve the blood flow.
And now there’s another not so serious problem: Usually, if I’d to give her pills, she’d eat plain pills like they are treats. But now she separates the treat and pill, eats the treat and spits out the pill! 😉 The doxycycline must taste horrible but she has to take the medicine for another two weeks.
This Week’s Features
How to Make a Custom Kitchen Rug @ The Crafty Blog Stalker
Mini Cupcake Cookies @ Across the Boulevard
How to: Build your own rolling pantry! @ Grandma’s House DIY
Sew a Coin Purse & Personalize It with Embroidery @ Raven Would
Last Week On Sew Historically
- I’d love if you’d follow me on Pinterest, Instagram or Bloglovin.
- Please link back to the link party somewhere on your blog and share it via your social media so that others can find the link party. More link party visitors means more traffic for your blog!
- Link up your recipes, sewing and DIY projects. I’d also love to see natural makeup and hairstyle tutorials, and things you made for your dogs and pets. Link up as many posts as you like. Don’t link up posts you’ve linked before. Please do not link your Etsy shop, business or giveaways.
- Please visit some of the links and leave some comment love.
- Please pin images from the original blog.
- By entering a link, you give me permission to use your photos in features, round-ups and to promote the party. Proper credit with a back link to you will always be given. I’m pinning the features to my Sew It Cook It Craft It pinterest board.
- Sew It Cook It Craft It starts every Tuesday at 1pm UTC. You can link up for one week till the next link party starts.
[inlinkz_linkup id=715897 mode=1]