Welcome to the Sew It Cook It Craft It Link Party.
I didn’t host the link party last week because our dog is very ill. She was in hospital for some days.
From one day to the next she had respiratory distress. The veterinarian suspected that it might be pneumonia or a life-threatening lung lobe torsion – the radiograph showed fluid accumulation in the chest cavity. So she had to stay in hospital for the CT scan and probably surgery. But because her general health was so bad, she might not have woken up from anesthesia. Later the veterinarian suspected that she had internal hemorrhage: The blood count showed that she had nearly no platelets. It might be a tumor or a disease like anaplasmosis. We’re still waiting for the other blood test results. At least, she’s home again. 🙂 At the moment, she gets doxycycline, an antibiotic, and other medicine. She’s better now: the respiratory distress is gone. But she has paralysis on the right side of the face. The veterinarian suspects that it might be an allergic reaction to the infusion, a stroke or an ear disease. She now gets another medicine for the ears.
This week we have an appointment again for another radiograph and the blood test results.
But now onto the link party. 🙂
This Week’s Features
Grilling the Plants for Earth Day @ The Boondocks Blog
Copper Painted Thrift Store Finds @ Across the Boulevard
How to DIY Glass Jar Terrariums @ My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies
Coconut Lovers Banana Cream Pie @ Reviews, Chews & How-Tos
Last Week On Sew Historically
- I’d love if you’d follow me on Pinterest, Instagram or Bloglovin.
- Please link back to the link party somewhere on your blog and share it via your social media so that others can find the link party. More link party visitors means more traffic for your blog!
- Link up your recipes, sewing and DIY projects. I’d also love to see natural makeup and hairstyle tutorials, and things you made for your dogs and pets. Link up as many posts as you like. Don’t link up posts you’ve linked before. Please do not link your Etsy shop, business or giveaways.
- Please visit some of the links and leave some comment love.
- Please pin images from the original blog.
- By entering a link, you give me permission to use your photos in features, round-ups and to promote the party. Proper credit with a back link to you will always be given. I’m pinning the features to my Sew It Cook It Craft It pinterest board.
- Sew It Cook It Craft It starts every Tuesday at 1pm UTC. You can link up for one week till the next link party starts.
[inlinkz_linkup id=714281 mode=1]