Welcome to the 25th Sew It Cook It Craft It Link Party! 😀 I’m excited what you’ll be sharing today!
We’re clearing out my grandmother’s house at the moment. The house has to be sold to pay for her full-time care. There’s a lot of junk but also some hidden treasures: beautiful Edwardian stools, an old harmonium, 1950s lingerie, old kitchen utensils … Follow me along on Instagram as I’ll share my favorite vintage finds on Instagram in the next weeks.
Last Week On Sew Historically
I posted nothing last week because we’re clearing out my grandmother’s house. You can follow along on Instagram.
This Week’s Features
How To Upcycle A Pillow Using A Sharpie @ My Thriftstore Addiction
Inexpensive Laundry Room Makeover @ Chas’ Crazy Creations
- I’d love if you’d follow me on Pinterest, Instagram or Bloglovin.
- Link up as many posts as you like. Don’t link up posts you’ve linked up before.
- Link up your recipes, sewing and DIY projects, natural makeup and hairstyle tutorials, and things you made for your dogs, cats and other pets. I’m pinning the features to my Sew It Cook It Craft It pinterest board.
- Please visit some of the links and leave some comment love.
- Sew It Cook It Craft It starts every Tuesday at 1pm UTC. You can link up for one week till the next link party starts.
Please add the party button to your post or link party page, and share it on social media: More link party visitors means more traffic for your blog!
<a href=”http://www.sewhistorically.com/” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow noopener”><img src=”http://www.sewhistorically.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Sew-It-Cook-It-Craft-It-Link-Party-Sew-Historically-150.jpg” width=”150″ border=”0px” /></a>
By entering a link, you give me permission to use your photos in features, round-ups and to promote the party. Proper credit with a link back to you will always be given.
[inlinkz_linkup id=741361 mode=1]