Welcome to the Sew It Cook It Craft It Link Party! I’m excited what you’ll be sharing today!
Can you pin from my website at the moment? I can’t pin from my site anymore. And until now I couldn’t fix the problem. I don’t know yet if it’s a problem of pinterest, the pin-it button on my site or the server – I fear it’s a problem of my provider again.
So if you have a moment, can you please try pinning something from my site and let me know if it works for you. Thank you! 🙂
Last Week On Sew Historically
This Week’s Features
How To Root Herbs The Organic Way @ My Thrift Store Addiction
Easy Hairstyles for Little Girls @ Somewhat Simple
Pinup Update – Photo Shoots @ Reviews, Chews & How-Tos
- I’d love if you’d follow me on Pinterest, Instagram or Bloglovin.
- Link up as many posts as you like. Don’t link up posts you’ve linked up before.
- Link up your recipes, sewing and DIY projects, natural makeup and hairstyle tutorials, and things you made for your dogs, cats and other pets. I’m pinning the features to my Sew It Cook It Craft It pinterest board.
- Please visit some of the links and leave some comment love.
- Sew It Cook It Craft It starts every Tuesday at 1pm UTC. You can link up for one week till the next link party starts.
Please add the party button to your post or link party page, and share it on social media: More link party visitors means more traffic for your blog!
<a href=”http://www.sewhistorically.com/” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow noopener”><img src=”http://www.sewhistorically.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Sew-It-Cook-It-Craft-It-Link-Party-Sew-Historically-150.jpg” width=”150″ border=”0px” /></a>
By entering a link, you give me permission to use your photos in features, round-ups and to promote the party. Proper credit with a link back to you will always be given.