Welcome to the Sew It Cook It Craft It Link Party. I’m excited what you’ll be sharing today.
This Week’s Features
Xtreme Slip Stitches Shrug Pattern @ Knitting and so on
How To DIY a Waterproof Swim Bag @ Dazzle While Frazzled
DIY Pallet Couch Tied Together With Rope @ The Boondocks Blog
- I’d love if you’d follow me on Pinterest, Instagram or Bloglovin.
- Please link back to the link party somewhere on your blog and share it via your social media so that others can find the link party. More link party visitors means more traffic for your blog!
- Link up your recipes, sewing and DIY projects. I’d also love to see natural makeup and hairstyle tutorials, and things you made for your dogs and pets. Link up as many posts as you like. Don’t link up posts you’ve linked before. Please do not link your Etsy shop, business or giveaways.
- Please visit some of the links and leave some comment love.
- Please pin images from the original blog.
- By entering a link, you give me permission to use your photos in features, round-ups and to promote the party. Proper credit with a back link to you will always be given. I’m pinning the features to my Sew It Cook It Craft It pinterest board.
- Sew It Cook It Craft It starts every Tuesday at 1pm UTC. You can link up for one week till the next link party starts.
<a href=”http://www.sewhistorically.com/” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow noopener”><img src=”http://www.sewhistorically.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Sew-It-Cook-It-Craft-It-Link-Party-Sew-Historically-150.jpg” width=”150″ border=”0px” /></a>
[inlinkz_linkup id=723585 mode=1]