Welcome to the Sew It Cook It Craft It Link Party! I’m excited what you’ll be sharing today!
NEW: 2 New Pinterest Group Boards!
I created to new pinterest group boards. Click on the links below to join the boards or follow them!
Last Week On Sew Historically
This Week’s Feature
How To Make A DIY Placemat With Free Kitchen Patents @ Picture Box Blue
Pinterest Group Board
If you’d like to join the Sew It Cook It Craft It – Group Board or my new DIY Natural Beauty – Group Board, follow me on pinterest and leave a comment below or send me a message through pinterest with your pinterest name. Then I send you an invitation to join the group board (you find the invitation on your pinterest page in the inbox at the upper right-hand corner). Accept the invitation and you can start pinning.
Follow Me On Social Media!
- I’d love if you’d follow me on Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube or Bloglovin!
- Please add the party button to your post or link party page (by downloading and uploading it to your blog) and share it on social media: More link party visitors means more traffic for your blog!
- Sew It Cook It Craft It starts every Tuesday at 1pm UTC. You can link up for one week until the next link party starts.
- Link up your recipes, sewing and DIY projects. Each week I’m featuring between one and five of your post and pinning the features to my Sew It Cook It Craft It pinterest board.
- Link up as many posts as you like. Don’t link up posts you’ve linked up before!
- Please visit some of the links and leave some comment love!
Sew It Cook It Craft It Link Party
By entering a link, you give me permission to use your photos in features, round-ups and to promote the party. Proper credit with a link back to you will always be given.