I’m so excited: Today I’m hosting my first Sew It Cook It Craft It Link Party! 😀
Link up your DIY crafts, refashion, sewing and embroidering projects, recipes, your natural makeup and hairstyle tutorials. I love to see your creative ideas! 😀
This Week On Sew Historically
- I’d love if you’d follow me on Pinterest, Instagram or Bloglovin.
- Link back to the link party somewhere on your blog so that others can find the link party. More link party visitors means more traffic for your blog!
- Link up your recipes, sewing and DIY projects. I’d also love to see natural makeup and hairstyle tutorials, and things you made for your dogs and pets. Link up as many posts as you like. Don’t link up posts you’ve linked before. Please do not link your Etsy shop, business or giveaways.
- Please visit some of the links and leave some comment love.
- By entering a link, you give me permission to feature your project and photos on my blog and social media. Proper credit with a back link to you will always be given.
- Sew It Cook It Craft It starts every Tuesday at 1pm UTC. You can link up for one week till the next link party starts.
Loading InLinkz ...